Our Adult Education program has a NEW PHONE NUMBER
You can reach us at (303) 835-1128
Spring Institute Community-Based Adult Education provides services for adults in the Denver metro area with classes in:
Classes are located in schools, libraries, workforce centers, and companies. Our classes include lessons on a range of topics, including financial literacy and civics, to help participants achieve goals in educational and career advancement, community engagement, and obtaining citizenship. All classes are taught by specially trained instructors and are tailored to different educational levels.
The Student Navigation Program at Spring Institute offers our Adult Education students the below services.
- Spring Institute program/class information
- Assistance with goal development
- Individual educational and career counseling
- Referrals to community and online resources for a variety of needs, such as housing and transportation
2014-2015 School Year Successes
Throughout the 2014-2015 school year, Spring Institute’s Adult Education program serviced 485 students at 10 locations across the Denver Metro area
- 70% of students graduated or progressed to a higher level
- 49.6% of students found employment
- 78.2% of students improved their job status (better job, more money, better hours, etc)
- 80.6% of students reported learning citizenship skills
- 65 students passed the driving test and now have their Colorado Driver’s License
- 84% of students reported becoming more involved in their community and their children’s schools
For more information, contact our Adult Education team using the link below or by calling (303) 835-1128.