Spring Institute has assisted organizations in creating tailored sustainable and successful Diversity and Inclusion strategies for over 35 years. We begin by understanding your business goals and then assessing your needs in order to recommend a customized consulting solution.
Our Diversity and Inclusion consulting services help your organization establish a plan to close the gap between your organization’s current status and its vision for the future.
Diversity and Inclusion Consulting
The assessment component of our consulting services helps provide a better understanding of your business environment by taking an organizational snapshot. This process identifies current issues and helps establish benchmarks for tracking improvements in the issues that have been identified.
Our Needs Assessment Process involves:
- Cultural Competency Assessments
- Diversity and Inclusion Climate Surveys
- Focus groups
- One-on-one interviews
Spring Institute works with your organization by:
- Compiling and analyzing data
- Providing recommendations based on best practices
- Building a communication plan for disseminating the results
Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Development
Strategic Planning establishes a plan to close the gap between your organization’s current status and your strategic goals. Spring Institute partners with your organizations on:
- Developing effective diversity strategies
- Implementing strategic actions plans to achieve a sustainable climate of inclusion
- Tracking the progress of your diversity and inclusion goals
Diversity, Inclusion & Cultural Competence Training
To succeed in diversity and inclusion, employees at all levels must understand how it factors into their work, their decision-making, problem-solving, and business growth. Educating, training and providing opportunities for your employees to experience the effects and impact of diversity on your business will help your organization and its leaders to grow.
This consulting work involves:
- Discovering issues, challenges, and experiences of your workforce
- Designing and developing a customized learning path for your executives, senior leadership, middle management, supervisors and direct report employees
- Delivering customized learning sessions on diversity and inclusion topics beneficial to your employee’s development and organizational growth.