Today, more than ever, Colorado’s refugee and immigrant community needs to know they are welcome. Since 1979, Spring Institute for Intercultural Learning has been welcoming, educating and integrating new Americans from around the globe. Spring Institute is a nonprofit, community-based organization working to build brighter futures for individuals and foster more inclusive organizations. Our mission is to “Empower people and organizations to succeed across languages and cultures.” We employ refugees and provide training programs designed to prepare them for jobs in the customer service and healthcare industry. We are also a nationally recognized provider of effective intercultural learning programs and services.
Your tax-deductible gift to Spring Institute will help us continue to provide the education, integration services and advocacy needed to support and transform the lives of so many Colorado refugees and immigrants, empowering them to contribute to their communities and forever changing the way they live, learn and work. A sample of what your donation will pay for includes:
- $25 – one month of customized GED/High School Equivalency Exam Preparation Classes
- $50 – one semester of English language classes
- $100 – professional development workshop for immigrants & refugees in the healthcare sector
- $250 – one week of on-the-job training for a refugee in The Spring Café
- $500 – 40 hours of “Bridging the Gap” training to obtain a medical interpretation certificate