Many companies rely on a diverse workforce where valued employees represent any number of ethnic groups. Successful communication in the multi-language, multi-cultural workplace can pose a daunting challenge.
With almost 35 years of experience, Spring Institute provides “Workplace English” and “Spanish for Supervisors” programs to a wide range of industries in assisting building an effective corporate communication and interaction between co-workers, supervisors and employees. The programs allow employees develop confidence and improve their language ability; supervisors increase their pool of qualified candidates for upgrades and additional responsibilities.
Workplace programs also increase employees’ abilities in reading and understanding technical vocabulary related to: company safety procedures, manufacturing processes, and company specific literature (i.e., orientation, HR materials).
The Workplace English program provides customized language training to companies and their non-native English speaking workforce. This program is designed to help employees understand effective communication strategies in English, learn the specific language need on the job, and learn organizational structure and culture of the company. Through the program, employees will develop confidence in their English skills at work, thereby improving overall effective communication, performance and productivity in the workplace.
Workplace programs benefit business through:
- More skillful employees saving time and money, and improving performance and productivity
- Improved health and safety record as employees better understand policies and procedures
- Increased employee retention as employees realize the investment being made in their success
Workplace programs benefit employees through:
- Opportunities to demonstrate their drive to succeed and contribute to the workforce
- Clear growth plans within the company for dedicated entry-level employees
- Classroom test tools that can detail needed areas for training and improvement
For more information on how Spring Institute can help your workforce, please contact Gaye Horne at (303) 863-0188 or email email@example.com.