The Colorado Welcome Back program connects employers with multilingual foreign-trained professionals throughout Colorado. CWB will help you find the best-qualified candidates to increase staff diversification and language skills, required in today’s diverse and cross-cultural healthcare environment. Customized partnerships between employers and CWB’s diverse participants offer the perfect match that ultimately benefits patients by improving communication and satisfaction.
- Gain access to over 700 internationally trained healthcare professionals, experienced in over 40 different healthcare careers
- Increase patient satisfaction: research shows when there is concordance between patients and providers patients perceive a higher level of care and feel more comfortable
- Increase diversity: CWB participants are from 95+ countries
- Expedite hiring process: CWB pre screens candidates sending only the best fit for your needs
- Reduce barriers in recruiting and hiring practices that eliminate diverse candidates
- Increase organizational language capacity
- Reduce costs by up to $92 per patient, increase compliance with care instructions and appointment keeping, and reduce visits to emergency care when providers communicate in patients’ native language
- No sponsorship required; all candidates are fully work authorized and are legal to work in the U.S.
- Candidates have between 2 – 15 years of relevant professional healthcare experience
- Most CWB participants speak more than 2 languages; in total the CWB participants speak 135 different languages
- 90% of CWB participants have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
To learn more, please contact Carrie Miller at email@example.com or call (303) 569-8634.